£70 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Year 6 Teaching Assistant - Primary School
A Year 6 Teaching Assistant role has opened up today! Are you an experienced Teaching assistant? Do you have an interest to work with a Year 6 class? Is it your passion to support children in their learning? We are currently looking for a Year 6 Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic Primary School in Hounslow.
Apply now before you miss out on this exciting opportunity!
- A welcoming and diverse school that prides itself on having a family feel, with real family values
- OSTED 'Good' rated school
- Strongly believe in forming partnerships with parents
- Ensure children learn key life skills and values in order to become healthy and respectful citizens
- Provides an educational experience which is both challenging and fun
- To support children in a Year 6 class
- Contribute to the learners' independency and confidence
- Offer assistance and valuable guidance as well as promote positive behaviour
- Help students achieve their targets
- Work with parents to help children progress forward in their learning
- Previous experience in a school setting
- Preferable be a Graduate but not essential
- Must have good English and Maths skills
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- An adaptable, attentive and caring individual
- Must be AVAILABLE TO WORK IMMEDIATELY as a Year 6 Teaching Assistant
- Either live in Hounslow, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.