£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher with experience teaching a Year 6 class? Are you looking for a full-time role from September?
If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Envision Education have partnered up with a fantastic primary school based in Hounslow, who are seeking a dedicated and experienced KS2 Teacher for one of their Year 6 classes.
This is a full-time, long-term role commencing in September 2021 with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- A "Good" school based on their latest Ofsted report
- Friendly and supportive team of staff and SLT
- Polite children who demonstrate a willingness to learn!
- Colourful and vibrant work environment
- Encourages creativity
- On site school car park and easy transport links
About the role:
- Plan and prepare lesson plans for a KS2 class
- Ensure that pupils are progressing and reaching their targets
- SATs preparation
- Work alongside a TA to ensure pupils receive the support required
- Hold parents evening's and discuss pupils' progress when necessary
- Monitor children's progress
- UK based teaching experience within the last 2 years
- Must have experience teaching a Year 6 class
- Must be local to Hounslow
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.