£130 - £200 per day
13 days ago
Year 6 Class Teacher - Primary School
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Year 6 Class Teacher Teacher that has a genuine passion for Teaching? Are you committed to seeing children progress forward in their learning? If so we have the role for you! We are working with a fantastic Primary School in Staines keen to hire a Year 6 Class Teacher to start in September for the start of the academic year.
- Aims to take every child in their care on a most extraordinary journey, and one which can nurture the talent and provide the skills and experiences to last a lifetime
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Pupils are well cared for and behave well. They are polite to each other and treat adults with respect
- Confident that all children will achieve their full potential and will leave well prepared for the next stage of their education and beyond
- Promotes a friendly, supportive, happy, secure and stimulating environment which promotes effective learning and positive behaviour
- Year 6 Class Teacher to teach subjects across the curriculum
- Plan and prepare fun and engaging lessons
- Work with teaching assistants to create a safe and fun learning environment
- Ensure students make progress in their learning
- Prepare students for their SATs exams
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- You must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must be available to start in September 2022
- Either live in Staines or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.