£70 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Year 5 Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and affectionate Year 5 Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children? Are you seeking to work in a vibrant and exciting school environment? Then look no more, as we have the perfect role for you! A nurturing Primary school in central Hounslow is looking forward to having an attentive Year 5 Teaching Assistant join their friendly team.
- A beautifully diverse, inspiring, encouraging learning community based in Houslow
- Recently moved into a brand new building with amazing school facilities
- Their specialist unit supports students with Moderate Learning Needs
- Fosters a loving sense of community
- Their creative foundation subject and Food Technology lessons make for a fascinating place to be
- Year 5 Teaching Assistant to support students in a Year 5 class
- To help students learn effectively and independently
- To monitor and evaluate progress against quality standards and performance criteria
- To foster a safe, creative and fun learning environment
- Previous experience working with children in a school environment
- Preferably a Graduate with excellent English and Maths skills
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- A positive and caring individual
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Year 5 Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.