£120 - £170 per day
26 days ago
Year 5 Teacher - Primary School
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Year 5 Teacher who loves working with primary-aged students in a nurturing learning environment? An excellent opportunity has arisen as a wonderful Primary School in Harefield is seeking an attentive Year 5 Teacher to join their friendly team.
- A positive, successful and joyful learning community based in Harefield, Hillingdon
- Works effectively as a team to ensure that pupils achieve their goals
- Improves the quality of teaching, learning and assessment, and provides staff with effective training and support
- Has successfully received several national awards regarding its exceptional work with students
- Year 5 Teacher to teach and support students in Year 5
- To deliver high quality teaching through planning engaging lessons for all pupils
- To develop, maintain and stimulate pupils' curiosity, interest and enjoyment
- A great opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 15:30, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Available from October to work as a Year 5 Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A caring and perceptive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.