£65 - £80 per day
about 2 months ago
Are you a recently Psychology Graduate, or an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who is passionate about supporting children with special needs?
Envision Education have partnered up with a wonderful primary school based in Hounslow who are seeking a dynamic, dedicated Teaching Assistant to support pupils in Year 5 with SEN.
**This is a full time role from Monday to Friday starting immediately, and is long-term.**
About the school:
- Praised for their positive learning culture in their most recently Ofsted inspection
- Judged to be a "Good" school by Oftsed
- Modern school with new buildings and excellent facilities
- Staff members are warm, bubbly and very welcoming!
- Vibrant place to work and learn
- Work in and outside of the classroom with pupils with SEN
- Lead intervention groups
- Support the learning of Year 5 pupils
- Create a stimulating learning environment
- Monitor the progress of pupils and provide information to the Teacher
- Develop a bond with your key pupils and encourage positive behaviour
- 6 months as a Teaching Assistant
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA qualification
- Experience supporting children with SEN is ideal
- Genuine desire to develop experience in Education
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.