£65 - £80 per day
10 days ago
Do you have experience working with SEN pupils? Have you recently worked in a Primary School?
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with an SEN pupil in Year 5. This is an Outstanding Primary School, as judged by OFSTED. This is a great opportunity to secure a long term role and be a part of a supportive team.
You will be a part of a team of highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff. They are a welcoming school with a caring ethos, with the commitment to ensure every child reaches their full potential.
About the school:
This school caters to students from Early Years to Year 6. Every students contribution and achievements are valued and acknowledged. They aim to create life long learners, who will go on to be responsible and resilient individuals.
- To work 1:1 with a Year 5 SEN pupil
- Develop a strong rapport and follow their EHCP
- Use your initiative to support the pupils and deliver interventions
- Potentially provide personal care
- Use Makaton and PECS cards
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Experience using Makaton and PECS
- Live in a commutable distance to Wembley, Ealing
- At least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.