£110 - £170 per day
26 days ago
Year 5 Class Teacher - Primary School
Are you a supportive and experienced Year 5 Class Teacher? Do you love working with young students and help them develop life-long skills? We currently have an extremely rewarding opportunity for you to join a friendly team in a Primary school in Hounslow as a Year 5 Class Teacher.
- A welcoming and embracing learning community based in Hounslow
- A loving and dedicated team
- Strives to achieve excellence
- Inspires students to develop a love for learning through outmost creative curriculum
- Nurtures confident and successful individuals
- Lead a Year 5 class, encourage participation and performance for developmental goals
- A role model, guide and friend
- Assist students reach their full potential as well as your own as a Year 5 Class Teacher
- Ability to use your unique skills, get creative and design a display to showcase students' work
- Make a real difference in a well-performing school with a rippling effect throughout the community
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a school setting
- Must be available to work fairly immediately as a Year 5 Class Teacher
- Confident to perform full class duty responsibilities
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.