£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
16 Apr 00:00
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant based in Hounslow? Do you have a passion for working with children?
Envision Education are seeking an experienced Year 4 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a wonderful primary school based in Isleworth.
About the school:
- A fun learning and working environment
- Based in a lovely area with easy transport links
- Supportive and welcoming team of staff
About the role:
- Support pupils across Key Stage 2 in various lessons
- This role may require you to provide extra help in PE lessons
- Carry out interventions in small groups
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Must be a graduate
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Reference ID: HA/Isleworth