£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
01 Apr 00:00
Do you have experience teaching in KS2?
Are you a qualified Teacher?
We are seeking a qualified and experienced KS2 Teacher to support a Year 4 class after the Easter break. The role is based in Acton and will last till then end of the school year.
About the school:
- Each child is encouraged to reach their full potential both academically and personally
- Aim to foster a life-long love of learning
- A truly inclusive school
- A happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Plan Year 4 lessons
- Follow the National Curriculum
- To help children reach their full potential
- To work in line with the school values
- Experience teaching in KS2
- Live local to Acton
- Available full time after Easter break
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.