£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
26 Mar 00:00
Are you an experienced and fully qualified Primary Teacher seeking a new role? Are you local to or happy travelling to Hounslow?
Envision Education are seeking high performing Year 4 Teacher on behalf of a brilliant primary school based in Hounslow.
This role starts immediately and is a long-term, full-time position with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- Dynamic and vibrant environment with friendly staff and pupils
- Easy transport links
- Dedicated to maximising each of their pupil's potential
About the role:
- Plan and deliver lessons to year 4 pupils in line with the curriculum
- Work alongside support staff to ensure pupils receive the best quality of education
- Monitor and report pupil progress
- Hold parent meetings to discuss pupil progress and areas for improvements
- 1 year experience as a Teacher in the UK
- Degree is essential
- QTS / NQT is highly desirable
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.