£120 - £170 per day
24 days ago
12 Jul 00:00
Envision Education are working alongside a fantastic primary school based in Heston who are seeking a passionate and bubbly Year 4 Class Teacher to join their team from September.
This position would be best suited to a fully qualified Teacher with 2 - 3 years experience teaching a Key Stage 2 class in the UK within the last year. The school are looking for someone with a fantastic track record of raising attainment and a positive attitude towards work! Interviews for this role are taking place ASAP.
About the school:
This is a dynamic and vibrant primary school based in the heart of Hounslow where all members are made to feel valued and safe. The school was built less than 10 years ago and has a beautiful, modern exterior and excellent facilities. They strive to deliver the highest quality of education for their pupils and adopt a creative and exciting curriculum. The school also have their own car park as well as easy transport links.
About the role:
- Plan engaging materials for lessons
- Deliver an excellent quality of education to pupils in Year 4
- Manage behaviour within the class in line with school policies
- Hold parent meetings when necessary to discuss progress of their child
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years experience as a KS2 Teacher
- Positive and friendly personality
- Must be available full-time from September 2020
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.