£120 - £170 per day
4 months ago
Year 3 Teacher - Primary School
Are you an experienced and personable Year 3 Teacher? Do you wish to start immediately and work long-term alongside a successful team? Apply NOW as we are currently recruiting a driven Year 3 Teacher for a fantastic Primary school in Hayes!
- A proud, thriving and friendly learning community based in Hayes, Hillingdon
- Provides quality education that is broad, balanced and relevant to the needs of pupils within a modern society
- Offers the highest standards of teaching and learning
- A brilliant team who work hard to assist pupils realise their full potential, intellectually, morally, physically, personally and socially
- Year 3 Teacher to teach a class until the end of the academic year
- To develop each pupil's self-esteem, confidence and independence with consideration for others
- To encourage every member of the community to invest in life-long learning and personal development
- To provide high quality learning for all children within a safe, secure, happy and caring environment
- To prepare and develop teaching materials, method programme and assessments
- Recent experience working in a school environment as a Teacher
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available immediately to work as a Year 3 Teacher
- Already have/willing to apply for an enhanced Child Only DBS
- Passionate and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.