£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Year 2 Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a dedicated and experienced Year 2 Teaching assistant interested to work in a multicultural and excelling learning community? Are you seeking a long-term placement? We are currently working with a booming Primary school in Wembley that wishes to have an enthusiastic Year 2 Teaching Assistant join their talented team.
- A beautifully diverse and well established learning community based in Wembley
- Strives to ensure that all children achieve their full potential
- Nurtures a love for academics, music, arts and sports
- Promotes excellence, creativity and inspiration
- Encourages children's curiosity for the world and assists them develop critical thinking skills
- A Year 2 Teaching Assistant to support children in a Year 2 class
- To provide a range of fascinating subjects and contribute to the learners' independency and confidence
- To offer assistance and valuable guidance as well as promote positive behaviour
- A rewarding position full of variety, ingenuity and collaboration
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience in a school environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Year 2 Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An adaptable, attentive and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.