£120 - £170 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Year 2 Teacher to join a fantastic Primary School in Hayes! This role requires you to cover a Year 2 class as a Teacher and the school is keen to have someone start immediately in January. You do not to be a qualified Teacher but you must have previous experience teaching.
- Year 2 Teacher to cover on an ongoing basis
- Work in a collaborative way with all members of the teaching and support staff to ensure that high standards are recognised, valued and maintained in all areas of the curriculum
- Provide high quality learning for all children within a safe, secure, happy and caring environment
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure that parents are fully involved in their child's learning and development
- Prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements
- Provide an atmosphere which enables children to acquire a wide range of knowledge, skills and practical abilities
- Committed to providing high quality education for all learners
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Aim to give each child a sense of well-being, encouraging courtesy and respect so that everyone can flourish and realise their full potential
- Was the highest performing school in Hillingdon for progress in both reading and mathematics in 2019
- Must have previous experience in Teaching
- You do not need to be a qualified teacher but you need to be able to provide 2 references relating to teaching positions
- Have excellent English skills
- You must be available to start in January 2022
- Either live in Hayes, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.