£120 - £160 per day
23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for Year 2 Teacher to join a wonderful Primary School in Northolt!
Are you a supportive and experienced Year 2 Teacher? Do you have a passion to work with young children and help them develop. We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a Year 2 Teacher for an amazing school in Northolt.
Apply now for a chance to be chosen for this position!
- A welcoming and embracing learning community based in Northolt
- Provides a fantastic learning environment and a rich variety of opportunities for their children
- Staff are passionate about the quality of the education they provide
- Recognise the importance of encompassing the richness of diversity and culture into the school
- Nurtures confident and successful individuals
- Lead a Year 2 class, encourage participation and performance for developmental goals
- Be a great role model, guide and friend
- Assist students reach their full potential as well as your own as a Year 2 Class Teacher
- Ability to use your unique skills, get creative and design a display to showcase students' work
- Role is to start in January 2022
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a school setting
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience as a teacher in the UK
- Confident to perform full class duty responsibilities
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a QTS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.