£60 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Year 2 Learning Support Assistant - Primary School
Are you a dedicated and experienced Year 2 Learning Support Assistant interested to work in a multicultural and thriving learning environment? Are you seeking a long-term placement? We are currently working with a wonderful Primary school in Neasden that wishes to have an attentive Year 2 Learning Support Assistant join their talented team.
- Takes pride in their diverse and inclusive community
- Strives to ensure that all children achieve their full potential in learning and life skills
- Provides a happy, safe, caring and stimulating environment that nurtures excellence in learning
- Assists students become successful independent learners
- Promotes excellence, creativity and inspiration
- Encourages children's curiosity for the world and assists them develop critical thinking skills
- A Year 2 Learning Support Assistant to support a child with SEN in 1:1
- To provide a range of fascinating subjects and contribute to the learners' independency and confidence
- To offer assistance and valuable guidance as well as promote positive behaviour
- A rewarding position full of variety, ingenuity and collaboration
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience in a school environment or alternate setting
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY and from September to work as a Year 2 Learning Support Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An adaptable and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.