£75 - £85 per day
5 days ago
Calling all Teaching Assistants! Do you have training and experience working with SEN students in the classroom? Can you provide high quality support and guidance with Phonics? If so, apply now!
Envision Education are seeking a qualified and professional Teaching Assistant to work one on one and with small groups of Year 1 pupils at an outstanding Catholic Primary School in White City. Previous experience supporting SEN children and the ability to confidently lead Phonics activities is a must, and the right candidate will enjoy working with a close team of compassionate and dedicated teachers and staff.
This high-achieving Primary School strives to build upon strong home, school and parish links to ensure their community grows from strength to strength for the good of their children. Their mission is for all children to leave school with a wide range of skills that will support their future development and help them acheive the very best they can.
They prioritise reading across the curriculum, and children enjoy reading in class through Class Readers, Guided Reading, English Lessons. There are plenty of extra curricular activities to get involved in, too, such as Mental Health Awareness, After School STEM Clubs, Reading Challenges to name just a few.
- Provide support to small groups of Year 1 students
- Work one on one with a year 1 child with SEN.
- Assist students with Phonics
- Help the class teacher with preparation and general class administrative duties
- Promote safeguarding and best practice
- Uphold the school's values and ethos at all times
- Observe and report on students' progress
- Previous training and experience with SEN children and Phonics
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour
- A calm, professional demeanour
- Local or able to commute to White City
- Gain excellent experience in a warm, supportive environment
- Full-time, long time work
- Work in a highly rewarding environment where you can make a real difference
- The chance to further your career
- Great transport links - an easy commute
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.