£120 - £180 per day
18 days ago
Year 1 Teacher - Hayes
Are you a confident and dedicated Year 1 Teacher? Keen to begin a new Teacher role for the start of the new year in January 2024? If so then we are an amazing opportunity for you to join a wonderful Primary School in the Hayes area as a Year 1 Teacher. You will have previous experience teaching primary school classes and be available immediately in January.
- Year 1 Teacher to help children make progress with all aspects of their development
- To plan and deliver a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum
- To develop a provision of the highest possible quality of education and maintain a supportive atmosphere, ensuring the safety, protection and wellbeing of each pupil
- Regularly assess children to see where they could improve
- Work with SEN children to support their development
- Available to work on a full time basis during the week
- You must hold QTS
- Must have previous school based experience
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Hayes or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.