£130 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Year 1 Class Teacher - Primary School
Are you a devoted and passionate Year 1 Class Teacher looking for an opportunity to work with children in a vibrant and successful school? Are you currently seeking a long-term placement? You have come to the right place as we are now recruiting for a wonderful Primary School in Feltham as they are looking forward to having a new and attentive Year 1 Class Teacher join their talented team from September.
- An exceptional, positive, thriving and inclusive learning community based in Hounslow
- Encourages children to be respectful towards others, proud of their culture, religion and language as well as develop a love for learning and self-discipline
- Celebrates and values diversity
- Has won the Rights Respecting School award and Achievement for All Quality Mark
- Year 1 Class Teacher to teach in a KS1 class
- To encourage children to reach their full potential and thrive beyond expectations
- To plan and implement learning materials as well as inspire creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- To celebrate students' achievements as well as their personal and academic growth
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school as a Qualified Teacher
- Must be available to work as a Year 1 Class Teacher from September
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and driven individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.