£120 - £170 per day
13 days ago
23 Jul 00:00
Are you a confident Year 1 Teacher?
If so, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Year 1 Teacher who if confident in teaching phonics, for a one form entry Primary School based in Hillingdon. This is a a popular school with close transport links and the role is a 1 year fixed contract. In their latest OFSTED report, they were rated as a 'Good' school and they are determined to continue to improve on this.
You will have QTS, and have some experience teaching phonics in a Primary School. Through setting high expectations of the students, and with highly experienced and committed teachers, the school have been able to achieve high academic standards. You will becoming part of a tight-knit and diverse community.
About the school:
The Primary School are committed to ensuring that we help children to live their life to the full through creative projects, sporting opportunities, leadership programmes and wide range of extra-curricular activities. Faith development and worship have been central to the experience that their children enjoy. The provide a broad and balanced curriculum that helps to develop our children as lifelong learners with the skills to pursue a positive life path.
- To teach a Year 1 class
- Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
- Liaise with school staff, parents and other professionals to support pupils learning
- Work in line with the schools values and ethos
- QTS, or NQT Status
- At least 6 months experience in a Primary School
- Experience teaching phonics
- Live within Hillingdon, or the surrounding boroughs
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.