£80 - £100 per day
about 2 months ago
*MUST HAVE A VALID FIRST AID CERTIFICATE*
Are you an experienced Welfare Officer? Are you available immediately and on a long term basis?
Envision Education are seeking an experienced, compassionate Welfare Officer to support in an outstanding Secondary School. This is a dynamic yet disciplined place to learn. Prior experience in a secondary school and a valid First Aid certificate are required!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A high achieving Secondary School based in Southall, Ealing. They are an inclusive, truly comprehensive school which accepts every type of student and tries to get the very best out of them, whatever their ability or personal circumstances. This philosophy is at the core of what this school is all about. There is a great deal of support for staff and students, and plenty of opportunities to develop in the role.
- To stay up to date with student medical needs
- Deliver first aid and be the main point of contact for welfare concerns
- Work closely with the SLT and Safeguarding Team
- Ensure a safe and inclusive environment for students
- Relevant qualifications
- MUST HAVE A VALID FIRST AID CERTIFICATE
- At least 1 year of experience working in a Secondary School
- Live local to Southall, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.