£70 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Are you a recent Graduate looking to develop a career in Education? Do you have experience supporting children?
If this is you, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are working alongside a brilliant school based in Feltham who are looking for bright Graduates with a passion for Education to work as a Tutor Fellow and potentially train with them! This school offers a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and kick start your career.
The right candidate will have a degree, some experience working with children and will be available full-time from September.
About the school:
Judged to be "Outstanding" in their latest OFSTED inspection, this school is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of education to their pupils, creating a welcoming and familial community where everyone feels safe and included. Catering to students from Nursery all the way through to 6th Form, this school offers an excellent "cradle-to-career" experience, setting their students up for a successful future.
About the role:
- Support students within their secondary department across a range of subjects
- This role may additionally include supporting students with SEN
- Be proactive in the classroom and encourage students to be involved in lessons
- Provide general classroom support
- 1 year relevant experience
- Local to or happy travelling to Feltham
- Genuine desire to progress in Education
- Available September on a full-time basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.