£18000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
2nd June 2021
Envision Education is a growing Education Recruitment Agency based in Brentford, West London. We have been operating for over 6 years, and serve schools across London, supplying teachers and SEN support staff on a long term and permanent basis.
It is a special time to join Envision Education. We have experienced growth year after year, and are hugely passionate about helping our educators to find their dream job, assisting our schools to find their ideal teachers and support staff, and contributing as a whole to the wider economy. We have a great team currently, and are looking for like-minded, career driven individuals to join us on our journey to become one of London's leading education specialist recruitment agencies.
We are currently seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who will be responsible for helping Teachers and support staff in finding their dream jobs, as well as building relationships with schools. There is huge career and earning potential in this role and we are seeking someone who would like to grow with the company.
The role will involve searching for suitable teachers and teaching assistants using various sources, carrying out phone conversations with candidates, and engaging in face to face interviews. The role will also lead to consulting and developing business with schools, which includes consultative calls to develop business and meeting with Headteachers in schools to discuss staffing requirements.
- Develop exisiting and new business in schools
- Develop professional and consultative relationships with school leaders and job seekers
- Recruiting teaching and SEN professionals
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in recruitment, sales or customer service
- Excellent communicational skills, both written and verbal
- Able to think outside the box to help find teachers
- Strong level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Has the desire to succeed
- A genuine interest in the recruitment industry
- Ideally, a university graduate
- Education industry knowledge, but not essential
- Must be motivated and keen
- Must have a good attitude!
- Competent in using IT
In return you will receive:
- Full support and training
- Fantastic career prospects
- Ongoing professional development
- Various incentives if targets are achieved (free lunches, shopping vouchers, paid time off work and more)
- Market leading commission structure
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply as soon as possible for a chance to be considered.
Salary is dependent on experience, skills and qualifications.