£70 - £85 per day
18 days ago
Are you a graduate looking to develop a career in primary / secondary Education?
Envision Education work alongside a fantastic group of schools based in Hayes who are looking to appoint talented Graduates to work in partnership with their Classroom Teachers, giving you that boost in your career!
This is for the position of a Teaching Partner to work either in a primary, or secondary school of your choice, on a full-time and long-term basis starting immediately.
About the role:
- Provide general classroom support
- Cover lessons in the absence of the Classroom Teacher
- Lead intervention groups
- Work in partnership with the Classroom Teacher to deliver effective lessons
- You may be required to assist in marking work
- Create an engaging learning environment
- Must be a Graduate
- Minimum 3 months experience working with children
- Must be available full-time, long-term and immediately
- Local to, or happy traveling to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.