Richmond upon Thames
£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Play Leader (Term time only)
A fantastic SEN School located in the Richmond area are looking to hire a Teaching Assistant. The role of the Teaching Assistant/Play Leader is a role from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm.
A play leader will provide additional support to our learners along with our other class team staff. This will be done by delivering lunchtime clubs, developing learner progress in social situations through promotion of play, both structured and unstructured. This role would definitely suit a individual looking for part-time work.
- Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities.
- Enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, parents & Governors.
- A well-resourced school and further training
- The school is dedicated to preparing and challenging their learners so that they become an active contributor to their community
- Teaching Assistant supporting children with a range of SEN across different year groups through play
- A good role model and deliver Fun, Inclusive and Active sessions and build strong relationships
- Work alongside the class teacher to provide engaging, fun and stimulating activities for the children
- Display a kind, compassionate and caring personality to all children
- Promote imaginative play and work towards generalising motor skills to enable participation in group games.
- Previous experience within a school is ideal though not essential
- Set-up and clear-up of the lunch hall, involving learners to promote their independence where possible.
- Plan and lead lunch time activities and clubs to promote developmentally appropriate play skills, turn-taking and social interactions.
- Either live in Richmond or within a commutable distance
If you are interested trial days can be arranged immediately!
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.