£60 - £85 per day
CW GHS 2811_1701162357
3 months ago
*** We are Recruiting a Teaching Assistant for an Immediate Start ***
Are you seeking a Teaching Assistant position to support students with their development?
If so, apply now as a superb school in Greenford is looking forward to having an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their amazing team of staff and begin working immediately! This is a fulltime position from Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
You do not need previous experience within a school setting as a Teaching Assistant provided you have had previous experience with children in some capacity and must have a general understanding of what is required of you as a Teaching Assistant
- As a Teaching Assistant you will need to support students in a 1:1 capacity within this position.
- Support students with their initial growth and development as a Teaching Assistant
- Support students with additional needs when required to help them feel comfortable
- Build a rapport with each student and provide emotional support
- Work with staff to create a fun and stimulating learning environment for the pupils
- Available to work 08:30 to 16;00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment is preferential but you must have previous experience with children in some capacity
- Enjoy working with children and seeing them progress with their learning
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Greenford or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.