£60 - £80 per day
28 days ago
Teaching Assistant - High Wycombe
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join a wonderful primary school in High Wycombe! This role will require you as a Teaching Assistant to support a child with SEN in a year 3 class and help them with their development. Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is preferred but not essential although you must have previously worked with children in some capacity.
- Teaching Assistant to support a child with SEN, in a year 3 class
- You would be required to work 1:1 with children to assist with their development
- Help get the classroom ready for lessons
- Maintain a stable and enjoyable learning environment
- Be flexible depending on the needs of the school as they may require you to work different classes
- A Primary School located in High Wycombe
- Passionate about ensuring that all children receive the highest quality education
- A busy and vibrant place to learn
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Enrichment activities provide pupils with opportunities to excel in some subjects, including art, music and sports
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Be open to working with SEN children
- Either live in High Wycombe or within a commutable distance
- Be willing to apply for/already have an existing enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.