£55 - £80 per day
5 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you looking for a long-term Teaching Assistant role in a fantastic school in Peckham? Available for an immediate start and in September 2022 to start as a Teaching Assistant? We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic SEN school in Peckham and support autistic children with their development.
You do not need previous Teaching Assistant experience within a school setting but you must have had some experience with children in some capacity and be open to working with SEN children.
- A special school committed to support children with a diagnosis of Autism and Social Communication difficulties
- Children are given many opportunities to enjoy and experience stimulating academic and creative learning opportunities
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Pupils respond well to the high expectations set by leaders and staff
- Leaders have ensured that staff have a consistent approach so that pupils are listened to and understood
- Teaching Assistant to support children with autism and social communication difficulties
- Be confident dealing with children that may present behavioural difficulties
- Be a role model and promote positive behaviour
- Develop students' independence and self-esteem
- A highly rewarding opportunity which may lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Be open to working with SEN children
- Available immediately to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Either live in Peckham or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.