£55 - £80 per day + Weekly Pay, Immediate Start
SP BM 0405_1651761092
16 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant position? Have you had previous experience as a Teaching Assistant? Looking to start work immediately? We are currently recruiting for a thriving Primary School in Slough as they are looking for an Teaching Assistant to join their talented team. The role of the Teaching Assistant will require you to supervise and provide learning support for pupils with or without special needs and help the class teacher.
- Promotes a welcoming and relaxed classroom climate where everyone feels secure, confident and able to achieve their full potential
- Value the cultural, moral, spiritual and social diversity of the whole school community
- Help to provide equal opportunities for all pupils to reach their full potential and the highest possible standards of personal and academic achievement
- Create a calm and orderly school which is safe and happy and where all are respected, valued and welcomed
- Ensure adequate time and appropriate resources are provided in order to develop the skills necessary for future progression
- Primary Teaching Assistant to support children with or without special needs
- To provide classroom support to the Teacher
- Maintain a supportive and safe learning environment
- Build positive relationships with the children
- Work 1:1 with children or in small groups when required
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Slough, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.