£65 - £80 per day
4 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate and driven Teaching Assistant seeking a long-term placement in a successful learning environment? We are currently recruiting for a thriving Primary School in Slough as they are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join their talented team.
- A vibrant, warm and ambitious learning community based in Slough
- Proud of its excellent and high quality teaching, care and guidance that they offer
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Its provision ensures that children are assessment literate and are provided with leadership skills from an early age
- Teaching Assistant to support children with a variety of SEN needs including autism and learning difficulties
- To provide classroom support to the Teacher
- To encourage children to become independent and collaborative learners
- To assist students achieve personal and academic growth
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and affectionate individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.