£70 - £85 per day
4 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
Are you a confident and experienced Teaching Assistant who is passionate about supporting secondary-aged students? Do you aspire to work long-term in a successful learning environment and make a valid contribution towards the pupils' academic and personal growth? We are currently recruiting for a thriving Secondary School in Chiswick as they are now seeking a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join their talented team.
- An outstanding and inclusive learning community based in Chiswick
- Nominated for 'Secondary School of The Year' in the prestigious national TES awards
- Provides an exceptional and round education
- Empowers students to be ambitious and proud
- Highly qualified and committed team of staff
- Teaching Assistant to work across the secondary school and support pupils with special needs
- To motivate, engage and encourage children to become successful learners and confident individuals
- To work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and devoted individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.