£70 - £85 per day
18 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and attentive Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children with a various SEND needs? We are currently recruiting for a fantastic Secondary School in Putney as they are looking forward to having an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant join their dedicated team.
- A positive, ambitious and multi-cultural learning community based in Putney
- Offers diverse range of extracurricular activities in their outstanding facilities
- Provides innovative, challenging and exciting teaching
- Bespoke support for SEND students to succeed in a wide range of subjects
- Dedicated and talented team of teachers and support staff who make sure students receive an excellent education
- Teaching Assistant to support pupils with a variety of SEND needs, including Autism and behavioural difficulties
- To nurture students' personal development, aspirations and confidence
- To prioritise the safety and wellbeing of children and to assist them reach their full potential
- A great opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An devoted and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.