£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - SEN School
Are you an experienced and devoted Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children and making a positive impact in their lives? Are you currently seeking for a long-term placement in a nurturing learning environment? A wonderful SEN School in Wandsworth is looking forward to having a caring Teaching Assistant join their friendly team.
- A positive and inclusive multimodal communication environment centrally located in Wandsworth
- Ensures the development of each student's full language and communication potential
- Provides intensive pupil support to facilitate their learning when required
- Perfectly located with rail services within walking distance
- Offers training and strong knowledge to its team
- Teaching Assistant to support students with SEMH, ASD, and PMLD
- To encourage pupils to be aspirational and to consider a wide range of options for their education
- To create a loving, safe and engaging learning environment
- A rewarding opportunity to make a real difference in the children's lives
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and dedicated individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.