£70 - £80 per day
8 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a caring and experienced Teaching Assistant who is on the lookout for a long-term role in a successful learning environment? We have just the place for you! A vibrant Primary School in Slough is looking forward to having an attentive Teaching Assistant join their friendly and dedicated team.
- A happy, multicultural and inclusive learning community based in Slough
- Enables strong partnerships between professional and knowledgeable staff
- Delivers excellent and quality education through an engaging and ever-evolving curriculum
- Promotes the sports education and a love for learning
- Teaching Assistant to support students in Year 4 class
- Assist pupils with Maths and English and support the class teacher in delivering multiple activities
- To create a safe, nurturing learning environment and encourage children's growth and development
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and devoted individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.