£70 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and driven Teaching Assistant? Are Math and English you favorite subjects to teach? In this case, we have just the place for you! An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to be a part of a wonderful Primary school in Hounslow as a Teaching Assistant.
- A family feel, welcoming, diverse school based in Hounslow
- A safe, happy and exciting learning community
- Dedicated staff that provide excellent, fun educational experience
- A supportive and nurturing environment
- Enables students fulfil their potential and become confident, independent life-long learners
- Teaching Assistant to support Year 6 pupils
- Raise attainment across core subjects, particularly Maths and English
- Encourage students to aspire for success and aim for excellence
- Make an effective contribution to the selection and preparation of teaching resources that meet the diversity of students' needs and interests
- A great opportunity to have a positive impact and make great contribution to the students' growth
- Recent experience of working with children in a school environment
- Experience of working within a team and collaboratively with a variety of professionals
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be AVAILABLE TO WORK IMMEDIATELY as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and knowledgeable individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.