£65 - £75 per day
30 days ago
Teaching Assistant- Primary School
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant? Are you located within Hounslow?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a Primary School in Hounslow who is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their amazing team and to support children in a reception class.
- A Primary School based in Hounslow
- OFSTED Good rated School
- Provides children with a supportive learning environment
- Gives staff the chance to implement new approaches to raise standards.
- Teaching Assistant to support students
- To equip children with life skills for their futures
- Nurture children's abilities and strengths
- Help create and maintain a positive learning environment
- To create a safe environment where all children have a right to learn
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Must be within a commutable distance to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.