£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant- Primary School
Are you a passionate and caring Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for a long-term positon in an exciting school environment?
We have an amazing opportunity to join a great Primary School in Slough and work alongside their fantastic team and support children with SEN needs in a Teaching Assistant role.
- An SEN Primary School based in Slough
- Safe and happy learning environment
- Works closely with parents and carers
- Provides equal opportunities for all pupils to reach their full potential
- Ensures adequate time and appropriate resources are provided in order to develop the skills necessary for future progression.
- Teaching Assistant in an SEN Primary School
- Engage with the children to inspire creativity
- Create a safe and nurturing environment
- Provide classroom support and work collaboratively with the teacher
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Must be within a commutable distance to Slough
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.