£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - Secondary SEN School
Are you an affectionate and experienced Teaching Assistant? Are you interested in a long term position in a thriving school setting? We have the most rewarding opportunity for you to work alongside the special education team of a secondary SEN school based in the heart of Peckham, South East London. This exceptional learning community is seeking for a caring Teaching Assistant to join their team and support children with various SEN needs in a Key Stage 3 class.
- A welcoming and inspirational community located in Peckham
- Outstanding quality of education
- Committed to equality and continual improvement
- Offers interesting and imaginative ways to address learning intentions
- Provides an absolutely safe and secure environment
- Teaching Assistant to support students with Special Educational Needs (Key Stage 3)
- Assist in students development and wellbeing
- Provide effective and stimulating learning practices
- Promote independent, creative and fun learning
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- A devoted and personable individual
- Available fairly immediately to work as a Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.