£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and caring Teaching Assistant looking to work in an exceptional school environment? We have just the place for you. A unique opportunity has opened up for a personable Teaching Assistant to join a friendly and reputable SEN Secondary School in Wandsworth and support students with Autism.
- A beautiful campus in Wandsworth, near centre of London
- Strong, diverse and welcoming community
- Specialises in Vision Impairment - Innovative approach
- A joyeus, engaging and stimulating learning community
- Excellent facilities - Indoor and outdoor learning spaces
- Provide support to students with autism as a Teaching Assistant
- Create a safe and nurturing learning environment
- Ensure students are committed and receive the best possible education
- Contribute to the learners' independency and confidence
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Have a good understanding and experience of supporting children or young adults with autism
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Personable and passionate about achieving the very best for the students
- Available fairly immediately to work as a Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.