£65 - £85 per day
15 days ago
Are you looking for a full time, long term position within a primary school in Harrow?
We are working alongside a fantastic primary school based in Harrow and they are seeking a Teaching Assistant to support children with special educational needs. The role is demanding but highly rewarding and the role starts immediately rolling into September 2021.
About the school:
- A primary school based in Harrow Weald
- Harmonious, happy and multi-cultural school
- Accredited as a Rights Respecting School
- Recently expanded to a 3 form entry school
- Has a specialist autism unit for children with ASD and other learning difficulties
- To support a child in a year 1 class with autism and other learning difficulties
- To support the Teacher in delivering the curriculum
- managing classroom behaviour effectively
- Keep the child engaged in their work
- Ensure you are meeting the child's social, emotional and academic needs
- Must have at least 6 months of experience supporting children with SEN
- Must have a Degree or TA qualification
- Must be available from 8.30am to 4pm, Monday to friday
- Must be able to commute to Harrow
- Must be available from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.