£65 - £75 per day
13 days ago
Are you confident in supporting pupils with autism and associated learning difficulties? Do you have at least 6 months of experience working with children, ideally in a school setting?
We are seeking Teaching Assistants located in the Hertfordshire area to work in a brilliant special needs school based in Radlett. The role is challenging, yet highly rewarding and although this starts as a temporary role, it has the potential to lead to a permanent role.
- To support children and/or young adults with autism
- to work collaboratively with the teaching staff and other Learning Support Assistants for the greater good of the pupils
- Liaising with various professionals such as Speech and Language Therapists etc
- Must be willing to work in Radlett
- Must be willing to support primary and secondary aged children
- Must be available long term and full time, Monday to Friday
- At least 6 months experience working with special needs
- Patience as well as confidence is a must!
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.