£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience supporting students with Autism? Are you looking for a challenging, yet rewarding environment to build on your experience?
Envision Education are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to support students aged 4 - 19 years with SEN, in a vibrant and dynamic Special School based in Radlett.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- A 50 place all-through SEN provision
- Caters to children ages 4 - 19 years
- Provides excellent induction with training about Autism
- Supportive and caring staff
About the role:
- Support students across primary and secondary age groups with Autism
- You may be required to provide personal care to students
- Inspire and help motive students
- Support the learning and social development of students
- Follow students Individual Educational Plan
- Create a safe learning environment
- Minimum 6 months experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting Autistic individuals
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Available full time and immediately
- Local to Radlett, Hertfordshire
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.