£65 - £80 per day
17 days ago
Experienced Teaching Assistant required for a PRU in Brent
Do you live local to the Brent borough? Are you available immediately and on a long-term basis?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced and engaging Teaching Assistant to work for a Pupil Referal Unit based in Brent.
- The Schools belief is that their students can achieve both academically and personally
- Aim is to prepare the students for progression to their next stage
- Totally committed to our core values of Belief, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Excellence, Responsibility and Courage
- Provide a fresh start for young people who have been permanently excluded from mainstream education
- Provide the students with a small, nurturing and academically rigorous environment
- Support students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Act as support to the class teacher
- Help to manage behaviour in the class
- Develop strong rapport with students and create an inclusive learning environment
- Bachelors Degree and/or TA qualifications
- At least 6 months experience in a school setting within the past 2 years
- Able to work well as past of a team
- Must be available immediately and full-time
- Live local to Brent
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.