£65 - £85 per day
HH/HA - Hayes_1608646231
about 1 month ago
1:1 KS2 Teaching Assistant required for a Primary School in Hayes
Do you have experience in a primary school setting? Are you available full-time and on a long-term basis?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant with SEN experience to provide 1:1 support and plan activities to a child in year 5 with learning difficulties within a primary school setting.
- Rated by Ofsted as "Good" following a recent inspection in February 2019
- A proven track record of success and is responsible for a dramatic upturn in academic achievement locally
- It provides an atmosphere which enables children to acquire a wide range of knowledge, skills and practical abilities
- Promotes positive relationships so that everyone can work productively together, sharing a common sense of purpose
- Support a child in year 5 with learning difficulties, plan activities, work 1:1 and in small groups
- Act as support to the class teacher
- Help to manage behaviour in the class
- Develop strong rapport with students and create an inclusive learning environment
- Bachelors Degree and/or TA qualifications
- At least 6 months experience (ideally in SEN) in a school setting within the past 2 years
- Able to work well as past of a team
- Must be available immediately and full-time
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.