£65 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Experienced Teaching Assistant required in the Richmond area!
Envision Education is urgently seeking experienced Teaching Assistants in the Richmond area to provide general classroom support and to provide 1:1 support to SEN pupils across schools in the Richmond area.
- Support children on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Provide general classroom support
- Monitor and track progress
- Exercise role model behaviour and attitude in the classroom
- Foster positive behaviour management strategies
- Carry out administrative tasks if needed.
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Degree and / or TA qualification
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Bubbly and confident personality and enjoys working with children
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.