£65 - £80 per day
25 days ago
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant? Are you looking to secure a long term position on an immediate basis?
We are looking for an experience Teaching Assistant to support students completing their GCSE's and A Levels with a focus in engineering. The school has the support of local, high profile industry and academic partners who help to shape the curriculum and work closely with their students.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
An engineering specialist school based in Hillingdon who strive to provide students with the best chance of moving into employment or further and higher education in their chosen field. The school cater to students aged 14 - 19 and offer a unique and exciting way of learning. They provide a safe and supportive environment that allows both students and staff to excel.
- Provide 1:1 and group support
- Follow the national and school curriculum
- Provide feedback to both students and the class teacher
- Help to create a positive and encouraging learning environment
- An bachelors Degree
- At least 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Ideally, prior experience supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.