Hammersmith and Fulham
£60.00 - £85.00 per day
24 days ago
Are you interested in launching your career in education as a Teaching Assistant? Growing passion supporting children? Able to Start Immediately?
If so, we are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work within a fantastic SEN School, located in the White City area. This will be a full time role, from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm. As a Teaching Assistant you will need to be confident supporting the child with their learning, development and personal growth.
No previous experience working in a school required as a Teaching Assistant provided that you have a passion for working with Children & SEN Children but it is preferred. You must have worked with children in some capacity (within the UK) & be able to provide us with a reference relating to the role.
- Assist children in their learning and growth as a Teaching Assistant
- As a Teaching Assistant you will contribute to creating a safe, supportive & engaging learning environment
- Build a close bond with the children to ensure they feel comfortable both inside & outside the classroom
- Collaborate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised as a Teaching Assistant
- Work 1:1 with the children to ensure they achieve their developmental milestones
- Available Immediately!
- Willing to support SEN children as a Teaching Assistant
- MUST have a CHILD ONLY DBS or willing to get one
- Have experience with children in some capacity (in the UK)where you can provide a reference for
- Live local to White City or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.