£75 - £85 per day
25 days ago
Are you looking to further your career in education? Are you passionate about helping others and supporting children's development? We have a great opportunity for you!
We are recruiting a Teaching Assistant in the Caversham area with an immediate start. You must have prior experience working with children in the UK. You will need to support children across various classes, some of which have SEN therefore it is essential that you are comfortable working with SEN students.
- Provide support across different classes, some of which have SEN students.
- As a teaching assistant you will support pupils in a 1:1 capacity and/or in small groups.
- Collaborate with teachers to create a supportive and engaging environment for students as a Teaching Assistant.
- Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs as a Teaching Assistant.
- Available Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm.
- Able to start immediately as a Teaching Assistant
- DBS checked or willing to apply for one.
- Experience working with children in the UK.
- Live in the Caversham area or able to commute to the area.
Why register with Envision Education?
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.