Kingston upon Thames
£65 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Kingston
We have a fantastic primary school located in Kingston who are seeking a wonderful Teaching Assistant to join their team immediately. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be required to support SEN children across all aspects of their development and will be supporting the class teacher in setting up learning materials.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm and to be considered for this position as a Teaching Assistant, you will need to have previous experience working with children in a professional setting along with a basic understanding of SEN.
- Help the Class Teacher set the classroom ready for lessons
- Supporting children who need extra support to complete tasks
- As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to support teachers in managing class behaviour
- Work 1:1 with SEN students to offer them specialised support for their needs
- Ensure a safe environment for the children at all times
- Strive to achieve excellence in everything they do by putting children and young people first
- Deliver social care, education and health services to children and young people
- Embrace diversity and champion inclusion
- Value and invest in their staff to deliver innovative and quality services
- Focused on supporting children and young people to live safe, happy, healthy and successful lives
- Available to work 08:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Excellent communication skills, be patient and compassionate, and have a strong desire to educate and empower children's learning.
- Already have or wiling to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Kingston or within a commutable distance
- Ideally have previous experience or an understanding of supporting children with SEN
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.